After two kids, I’ve learned a valuable lesson in holiday decorating—the more festive decor you can place out of the reach of little fingers, the happier everyone will be.
The delicate pottery ghosts that I bought pre-kids...yeah those go on top of the fridge.
Here’s the perfect addition to a kid-friendly Halloween—a printable Halloween mobile. We’ve kept the design spooky but simple and big kids can easily help cut out these circles and create this mobile.
- Print first page on cardstock. (In print dialogue box/window be sure to specify you are only printing current page).
- Let it dry for a couple minutes before feeding it back in the printer.
- Put it back in your paper tray so the back will be printed on. (Mine, I put the printed side face up.)
- Print the second page.
- Cut circles.
- Punch holes with a small hole punch or pierce with a strong needle.
- Thread and knot.
- Hang anywhere you need a little Halloween Spirit!
Printables by Juliann Law for Today's Mama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at http://www.faboolous.blogspot.com/.
Other posts you might enjoy...