If you were at BlogHer '10 then you saw or heard about Utah mama Jenny when she absolutely crushed Beyonce's Single Ladies dance. She had the crowd freaking out--no, almost passing out from her wicked moves. When she's not tearing up the dance floor, Jenny is a mom, musician, and all around loyal friend. You can catch her over at FormerlyPhread.
Unrequited. Requited. Transcendent. Forbidden. Matrimonial. Obsessive. Selfish. Crazy. Fated. Real. Destined. True.
See also: battlefield.
It’s love. In all its forms, remember romances, recall courtships, celebrate relationships. Here are some songs I’ve loved (and associated with love) in my life.
- Mad About You - Sting
- I'll Be - Edwin McCain
- Flowers in the Window -Travis
- Either Way - Guster
- By Your Side - Sade
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Let You Down - Dave Matthews
- Dear Prudence - The Beatles
- Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townsend
- Silver Springs - Fleetwood Mac
- Power of Two - Indigo Girls