I polled every mom on the planet* to find their favorite commercials. Whether it's a reminder of all the work we do, day in and day out, or detailing the scatological travails of everyday life, these are definitely funny, touching, and uproarious. ENJOY!
1. I don't know about you, but I always try to look my best in the morning.
2. A Christmas miracle from West Jet - get out a Tissue
3. Yo Mama is fiscally responsible!
4. Maybe I laughed, maybe I cried from potty training PTSD
5. It's a modern classic now: the Swagger Wagon!
6. Still as cute as ever: The Force
7. Love the twist ending on this reminder
8. I don't think there was a dry eye across the nation when these aired:
9. A little controversial: half of us loved, half of us hated
10. Jingle Bells. Forwarded to me by 4 different moms. The secret to bells is out.
Recommended for You
11. Bring your pet to Thanksgiving! It's going to end well!
12. Not a dry eye anywhere in this Olympic sports reminder:
13. Poo-Pourri: the name kind of says it all. Excessive potty talk ahead.
Commercials Moms Love: which one is your favorite?
*In my contact list who answered.
Other videos you might like: