As part of the ACDelco “Knowledge Is Power” women’s initiative, Gines Auto Service is offering workshops free to the women in our community. The workshop is designed to better acquaint women with vehicle maintenance needs and instill confidence in their ability to manage vehicle service needs.
Gines Auto Service
4261 W 5415 S
Kearns, UT 84118
Wednesday April 9, 2014 OR Thursday April 10, 2014
6:30pm to 7:00pm – dinner
7:00pm to 9:00pm – workshop, including hands-on activities
(If you are not abe to attend these dates, email email@example.com we will let you know when next year’s workshop is scheduled.)
The workshop is free, but you will need to register and reserve your spot in order to attend.
There are many ways to register:
(You only need to do one of these)
- Register online (click on the date you want to register for):
Wednesday April 9, 2014
Thursday April 10, 2014
- Print out a flyer HERE, and fax it to (801) 679-4744, or bring it in to our office. We are located at 4261 W 5415 S in Kearns, UT. You can also scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick up a flyer in our office and turn it into the service writers at the front desk.
- Call our shop at (801) 966-6021 to register, or email email@example.com.
To keep the workshops as relaxed and friendly as possible, each workshop will be limited to 25 participants. Our last workshops filled up fast, so register as soon as possible.
If you’re a woman who makes decisions about repairs on your vehicle, you know that knowledge is power. That’s why Gines Auto Service in Kearns, UT is happy to announce the dates for their semi-annual FREE Women’s Auto Care Workshops, sponsored by ACDelco.
- The importance of regular maintenance
- Checking fluids under the hood
- How to recognize problems with your vehicle
- How to talk to your mechanic
- On-hands vehicle instruction
- Why is maintenance important?
- How do I know what type of tires I need for my specific vehicle? How do I tell the year tire was made so that I know I am not buying an old tire? How do I know the different quality types for tires?
- How to change a tire
- How to put air in a tire
- What is the most important thing I can do to keep my vehicle running a long time
- Many other subjects, all in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
Get ready for a different kind of “ladies’ night” — the Women’s Auto Care Workshop. Because knowledge really is power. Sponsored by ACDelco automotive parts.
DOOR PRIZES will also be given out!
Just to clarify, this is an auto CARE workshop, not an auto REPAIR workshop. For those that want to learn how to do their own repairs, we refer them to community classes such as Granite Peaks, or the Salt Lake Community College. The workshop we are holding is specifically for educating you on taking care of your vehicle, with topics such as those listed above.