If you’re looking for one to put the finishing touch on a fun Spring Break, this is the event for you.
The Scottsdale Public Library is hosting the Second Annual Ultimate Play Date on Saturday, March 29, 2014 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Children can explore eight play zones with science, art, language, and building activities. A sampling of the hands-on activities includes:
- Language Play – make-a-baggy-book, book give away, coloring activity
- Adventure Play – cowboy fun, dino rice dig, sensory adventures
- Make-Believe Play – meet the Tooth Fairy, make-a-hat, dress-up
- Physical Play – obstacle course, parachute games, bean bag and ring toss
- Music and Dance Play – instrument exploration, dance activity, flag coloring
- Construction Play – block play, build-a-city, child identification
- Technology Play – SUSD Technology Bus, Overdrive Bookmobile
- Creative Play – spring art, marble art, make-a-mask
WHAT: Ultimate Play Date
WHEN: Saturday, March 29, 2014 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
WHERE: Scottsdale Civic Center, 3839 N. Drinkwater Blvd., Scottsdale AZ
WHO: Geared to ages 0 -8 years
WHY: It’s lots of fun and totally FREE!