I was wandering around one the ultra-expensive craft villages yesterday and noticed how burlap wreathes are hugely popular this year.
So, I immediately started searching through my more clever girlie’s blogs to find a tutorial to make it for “next to nothin'” as my Zoe would say.
Behold the Awesome of the Easy Burlap Wreath Tutorial, as made by TopThisTopThat.com.
- wire wreath ring
- 2 feet of burlap–I buy the 10 foot rolls
- trims: ribbons, flowers, etc.
Sneaky inside tips:
- use a burlap with a finished edge–it holds the loops better and doesn’t fray
- make sure your loops are all the same size for a more professional look
- some natural fibers still have an odor–a couple of shots of Febreze clears that up
Photo credits: TopThisTopThat.com