I came up with this idea after I found the triangles that I had cut out for my little preschool friend to make a banner that was never finished.She would have loved helping me with this one if she hadn’t move away!
White Fabric (You could use paper too!)
- Cut out some banner-sized triangles. They don’t have to be perfect at all, these are ghosts.
- Sharpie on some oval-ish eyes and an oval-ish mouth. Now you have a ghost!
- Cut small slits in the upper corners of the triangle.
- Thread your yarn through the holes of the ghosts.
- Hang up your awesome banner some place.
Fall mantels are neat, but my home builder decided that it was too hot for a fireplace in my Arizona home. I guess I agree since it’s supposed to be 95 degrees today. Anyway, a couple of bookshelves make a great “mantel” for me to decorate. My “mantel” also showcases my DIY Painted Charger Plate and a Boo-ing Gift Container that I made. Have fun with your ghosties!