That usually means lots of shopping. Fortunately, July is the month to save on summer clothing, shoes, back-to-school supplies and more.
If you don’t already have it, find your child’s Maricopa County school online to get supply lists.
Shop your local office supply stores for lots of great deals under $1 and more:
- pens, pencils, erasers, highlighters, Sharpies
- scissors and staplers
- USB flash drives
- pens and pencils
- rulers, compasses, binders
Target has some good deals on electronics and dorm room décor right now. As always, they are a source for back-to-school items such as:
Recommended for You
- paper, markers, crayons, glue
- socks and underwear
Save on Clothing and Shoes
- Kohl’s is less expensive than other department stores and you save on brand name shoes and apparel.
- If you need to buy school uniforms, shop Old Navy and used children’s clothing retailers for deals.
- Check Payless and Big 5 Sporting Goods for shoe sales.
- Do you have an Entertainment book? Don’t forget those have clothing coupons too!
Save on Haircuts
- Cool Cuts 4 Kids new customers can print a coupon for $5 off a haircut here. Everyone will receive 20% off hair care products through August 31st.
- SuperCuts is offering a back-to-school haircut special for $9 from August 1st through August 12th.
Other Back-to-School Considerations
Not sure if your child’s shots are up-to-date? Get information on Arizona’s back-to-school immunization requirements here.
Want to help other children in need? There are lots of back-to-school drives to participate in. You can donate to the Back-to-School Clothing Drive for high-need children throughout Arizona or Jewish Family and Children’s Service benefiting foster teens and young adults, just to name a couple. Look around for great back-to-school drives happening in your area.