These particular rings I reviewed had an amethyst (February), aquamarine (March) and citrine (November) birthstones. It arrived yesterday in a pretty white box with a gorgeous blue ribbon. Below, are pictures I took of the stackable rings with different perspectives.
I wore these stackable rings for a day. When I put them on my ring finger, I realized they were too big so I put them on my middle finger and fit perfectly. These rings are available in sizes 5, 6, 7, and 8.
I’ve had stackable rings before but I really liked these rings from Luna & Stella. There were many reasons why I liked Luna & Stella’s rings. One, the quality of the rings itself. The weight of the rings are heavier than the ones that I bought several years ago. Second, the birthstones are clear and are inside a perfect circle. Third, the rings look good on my finger. Here is a picture of the rings on me.
Recommended for You
The rings fit perfectly on my middle finger. It’s not too tight or too loose. I wore these rings for a day to see how they would fit in my daily life in New York City. My favorite piece of jewelry are rings so it is not a surprise at all that throughout the day, I kept looking at the rings on my finger and admiring them. They are a stunning piece of jewelry. I really liked the stackable rings. They are pretty, fashionable, and colorful. If you have not bought your mother a Mother’s Day present, the Luna and Stella stackable rings come in silver and gold vermeil and are not too pricey. See below for the prices. Thank you Luna & Stella for allowing me to review your gorgeous rings. There are more information about the Luna and Stella rings below and information on where to buy them.
- Luna & Stella is hand-crafted birthstone jewelry
- The beauty of Luna & Stella comes from the personalized birthstones. Whether it is a charm necklace or stackable rings, you can customize each item with the gemstones of kids, grandkids, family members, you name it
- They are beautifully designed to be sophisticated and unique to each mom – no two are really alike
- This Mother’s Day gift is perfect for new moms and even better for those adding to their families, because you can add new charm or stone for each kid
- This Mother’s Day, give her a gift that symbolizes the loves of her life–her moon and stars
- The jewelry is symbolic of the circle of love that connects us and our loved ones
- Where to buy: www.lunaandstella.com
- Complimentary Italian gift box with every order
- Order by 3 pm EST May 4 for Mother’s Day
Crescent Moon Stacking Birthstone Rings
Our Crescent Moon Stacking Birthstone Rings are designed to be mixed, matched and added to over time. Each sterling silver ring holds a genuine birthstone cradled in crescent-moon shaped bezel. Like our necklaces, the birthstones can represent children, grandchildren, family members or cherished friends, making them a great gift to celebrate Mother’s Day, a birthday, new baby, anniversary, or wedding.
- Available in solid sterling silver or 14 karat gold plate
- Available in sizes 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Sterling Silver: From $48 per ring
- Gold Vermeil: From $58 per ring
***DISCLAIMER: These rings are on loan from Luna & Stella. I’d like to thank Luna & Stella for loaning me these stackable rings in order to review them.