This year we are doing a Toy Story theme. There is so much cool stuff to do for a Toy Story party. It’s going to be so much fun!
Plain Card Stock
Acrylic Paint Selection/ Paint Brushes
- Cut Triangles
- Cut out letters from masking tape
- Sharpie the outlines of the letters
- Sharpie weird cow spot shapes onto the banner piece and fill them in
- Pencil in circles for the eyes
- Paint everything but inside your circles green
- Sharpie dots inside the eyes, and the outlines of the eyes
Woody’s Yellow Shirt
- Paint the background yellow
- After it dries paint red lines on in, about an inch or so apart
Andy’s Cloud Wallpaper
- Paint the background light blue
- After it dries, use a circle sponge brush to sponge on clouds
Andy’s Buzz Blanket
- Paint the background dark blue
- Paint on some yellow stars and some green and purple planets
1.Peel off the taped on letters, carefully!
2.Punch a hole in the top two corners of each triangle (a slit with a knife or scissors would work too)
3.Thread your string through the entire banner, and hang it.
Now you have a cute decoration to your Toy Story party! My son has been calling it his “happy to you sign” maybe that’s what I should have made it say!