But doing things that make US happy, and breaking out of BORING routines, can set a great example for the family. It also can make us better, happier Moms. Sometimes it’s just a matter of remembering to stay on track with our attitudes, be grateful, pursue passions and be more generous with our actions, that can make all the difference not just in our days, but in our lives.
- Do you keep a gratitude journal? (great idea!)
- Do you focus on negative more than positive things in your life? (learn positive thinking and focus on the good)
3.When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone? (this is where the PARTY starts!)
- Do you rush through the stores or enjoy the shopping? (try to be conscious of everything you do and you will enjoy it more)
- Do you smile at people you meet and do random acts of kindness? (God knows, we need more of this)
6.When was the last time you picked up a pen and wrote a list that is not titled “things to do?”( Maybe a list of 20 places you want to go? or 20 things you love about your house? Try it)
Recommended for You
- Do you feel like you go through the day on auto-pilot?
- What hobby did you have that you stopped?
- Do you have old friends you haven’t spoken to but would like to?( call them!)
10.When was the last time you sent someone a greeting card for no occasion except to say hello or I love you? ( do it and see how good you feel!)
- When was the last time you watched an educational show not just a reality show? (or skipped TV entirely and played a game with the kids)
12.When was the last time you bought a new book ? (reading is good for the mind and the soul)
- When was the last time you volunteered? (have the whole family volunteer and see how good it makes you feel)
- When was the last time you took a class? (plenty out there for Moms- go explore your town)
- How often do you get outside in the garden or park barefoot and dirty? (it feels good,trust me)
- When was the last time you exercised? (Um…?)
- Do you feel self-conscious about your weight? (then how can you be truly happy? work on YOU and you will feel better in and out)
- Are you eating as healthy as you should? (make small changes daily and reap big benefits!)
- How often do you read to your children?(don’t ever stop! well, not until they ask. My eldest are 10 and 12 and I still do)
20.When was the last time you switched your skin care and make up routine? (why not shake things up a bit?)
Just some things to get you thinking and hopefully make the individual changes that will benefit your life and your attitude. Enjoy!