Whether it be Laffy Taffy or Milk Duds, many Mamas secretly count the hours until their kids return home with their Trick or Treat bags overflowing. Are you one of them? Starting this month, we have a new feature called “Three Things” – the TodaysMama staff will give three simple answers to a monthly question. This month we took a gander down the candy aisle and narrowed down the “Three Things” each of us can’t pass up around this time of year… Enjoy!
Rachael H., TodaysMama CEO
1. Rolo's (chewy goodness)
2. Peanut Butter Twix (and subsequently so disappointed to find out that they are apparently the world's worst candy choice EVER)
3. Reeses Peanut Butter Pumpkins and Christmas Trees (dark, milk and white chocolate varieties all rock)
Amy J., TodaysMama COO
1. Candy Corn
2. Almond Joys
3. Junior Mints
Erin O., Managing Editor
1. Haribo Gold Bears (any other gummi bear just WILL NOT do)
2. Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate & Caramel Squares (w/ a big glass of ice-cold milk)
3. Hershey Kisses - I’m a sucker for their Christmas commercial.
Jen P., Sales Team
1. Belgian dark chocolate
2. Real black licorice
3. Swedish Fish Aqua Life gummies
Erica F., Production Editor
1. Sour Patch Kids -- great movie snack.
2. Almond Joy -- a pseudo-decadent treat on the go.
3. Tootsie Pops -- to feel like a kid again.
Stephanie P., Co-Founder
1. Tootsie rolls
3. Does a Slurpee count as a candy? There is nothing like a Coke slurpee with tootsie rolls.
Rebecca S., Creative Director
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Rebecca Delight, Editor
1. Candy Corn
2. Twix = chocolate + caramel + cookie… YUM
3. Anything coconut-ish.