March is a great month for crafting! With Spring in the air and St. Patty's Day just ahead, there's much to celebrate with spring crafts. We've been busy making and creating things for Spring. Here's a few activities that we've got planned for the upcoming weeks.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts:
- Make your own Pot of Gold (pictured above) by Make and Takes
- St. Patrick's Day Party by Tip Junkie
- Catching a Leprechaun by Blissful Kids
- Tissue Paper Flowers (pictured above) by Half Full Life
- Barn Yarn Cuties by Family Fun
- Wash Cloth Bunnies by Dollar Store Crafts
Marie is a crafter, foodie, and mother of 3. Come visit her blog for more crafty fun, Make and Takes.