TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
A spirit of gratitude (and coziness!)
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Breakfast at my Grandmother's house. She makes the best homemade potato rolls ever. I've strived to recreate them, but no one can make them like she does!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Um. Fully decadent? To send me:
Miraval Resort - Tucson, Arizona
A luxury spa full of all kinds of holistic goodness, voo doo doctors and outdoor experiences.
Spiritquest - Maui, Hawaii
Even more voo doo goodness - but in HAWAII!
Las Olas - Mexico
It's a surfcamp that turns women into GIRLS. Sign me up!
(is that decadent enough? And in the spirit of decadence I've requested 3)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Oh - I think everyone has some holiday food or songs that make the holidays special for free. We also all have "The Grinch!". I love him. I love busting out a marathon of Christmas movies that I've loved since I was little and watching them with the family. Especially since we live where it's cold and snowy.
Recommended for You
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
A game called "Joker" that my grandpa made and Dominos.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Wrapping my moms Christmas presents for my dad. I still get suckered into it every year. (yes, since I was little).
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Oooh - maybe Christmas in Switzerland! There would still be snow - and I have some ancestral roots there!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Who isn't asking for a Kinect? We are too.
DSi's for my two older kids
Donkey Kong Country Returns (for ME)
I loved that game in high school!