Babies go through an astounding amount of diapers. When we brought my daughter home from the hospital, there was one afternoon where I changed her and we went through six diapers before I even got her back off the changing table. Total rookie new mom move.
Now that I've moved on to diapering my third baby, I've got it down to two diapers on a particularly bad day, but mostly just one. But even after seven years, we're still relying on Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete to keep our nursery smelling more fresh than rookie mom.
This isn't our first go round with the Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete. While we were going back and forth between two and done or number three, number two leapt over the potty training hump, and we didn't have any Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete need anymore, so I passed it on to a friend. Once we made the baby number three decision, the Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete went right back on my list of must-have items.
I purchased our Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete at our local Walmart. While I love our sterling white version, five color options are available on Walmart.com if you're looking to add a fun pop of color to your nursery. And what's more exciting than a pop of color? A hot deal. With at $1.50 pack refill coupon, it makes buying diapers just feel a little bit sweeter. Did I mention this coupon deal is exclusive to Walmart shoppers?
Our Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete is truly the most well-used baby item we have. It holds in diaper smells, and it's easy to use. My older kids are four and seven and they love nothing more than helping to change our new baby's diaper. And do you know what they are tripping over each other for? They love nothing more than taking charge of the dirty diaper and sinking that puppy. When your four year old has mastered the Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete, you know it's an easy product to use.
As the most advanced Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete yet, it continues to be the number one selling diaper pail. The seven layer refill bag helps to control odors within the nursery. Even better is that this is the tallest Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete that has ever been on the market. Not to be completely lazy, but at 5'9 and 6'2, let's just say my husband and I appreciate skipping the old bend down while we try to handle stinky room prevention.
And don't forget the liners. If you fill your Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete with regular shopping bags or liners, you just might end up smelling a lot more than you had in mind in your nursery.
So here are five organizational tips for your nursery...
- Go out and buy the Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete at Walmart. Basically as soon as you're done reading this.
- Don't leave the store without the re-fill pack. Trust me, you're going to need it at some point! Probably sooner rather than later.
- Keep the changing table clean. We tend to collect things on our changing table, and then you reach for the diaper wipes and boom. It all goes down.
- Baskets are your friend. Small baskets for organizing the changing table and tops of dressers are obvious, but not enough can be said about the glory of the large floor basket! Blankets, toys, books...all manner of kiddo debris can be scooped up in a jiffy.
- Make the nursery a spot that you LOVE. You will spend more time there than many of the other rooms in your house, post-baby. Decorate it and organize it for YOU too, like Mandi's glorious nursery pictured above. (Check out our Diaper Genie buddy's nursery reveal here.)
While my opinions are solely my own, I was generously invited to participate in this Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete magic. While our baby does not always smell amazing, his room shockingly does, which is all credit to the Playtex Baby™ Diaper Genie Complete.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Playtex Baby™ . The opinions and text are all mine.