Well, at least as far as having a child taking gymnastics classes. I’ve always loved watching my college team. Going to gymnastics meets have always been memorable. The arena is full of energy and it is remarkable to see the top athletes compete and show off their skill. Indianapolis is the host to the P&G Gymnastics Championships on August 13-16 at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse, which serves as USA Gymnastics’ national championships.
The P&G Gymnastics Championships determine the U.S. champions and U.S. national team for the junior and senior elite levels. This year will mark the fourth time that this event has been held in Indianapolis. It’s your chance to see top gymnasts compete. Previous champions have gone on to be gold medalists at the Olympics! Tickets are available at Ticketmaster, at participating Walmart locations in Central Indiana or at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box office. You can also find tickets at a discount price through local gymnastics clubs.
Today’s Mama readers have the chance to win a 4 pack of tickets to the Thursday, August 13, 2015 Senior Womens’ Day 1 starting at 7 pm! Enter here to win 4 Tickets to the Thursday, August 13 Senior Womens’ Day 1 @ 7 pm.
Single-session tickets range from $10-$105, with prices varying depending on session and seating area. The ticket prices by day and session are:
Recommended for You
- Aug. 13, women’s gymnastics day 1 — juniors, $25-$40, and seniors, $40-$95;
- Aug. 14, men’s gymnastics day 1 – juniors, $10-$30, and seniors, $20-$70;
- Aug. 15, women’s gymnastics final day – juniors, $30-$45, and seniors, $45-$105; and
- Aug. 16, men’s gymnastics final day – seniors, $25-$75, and juniors, $15-$35.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the other ticket packages:
- women’s gymnastics day 1 includes both the junior and senior sessions on Aug. 13, $75-$125 per seat;
- men’s gymnastics package that includes every men’s junior and senior session, Aug. 14 and 16, $75-$125;
- women’s gymnastics final day includes both the junior and senior sessions on Aug. 15, $90-$140;
- senior men’s and women’s gymnastics final day sessions, Aug. 15-16, $85-$135;
- all-session ticket package includes every competitive session, with prices running from $150-$495, and a limited number of Platinum VIP all-session tickets, located in the first five rows, are still available and include an autographed poster and a meet-and-greet with an Olympian.
The competition schedule, which is subject to change, is outlined below:
- Thursday, Aug. 13 – women’s gymnastics, juniors at 1 p.m., and seniors at 7:30 p.m.;
- Friday, Aug. 14 – men’s gymnastics, juniors at 1 p.m., and seniors at 7 p.m.;
- Saturday, Aug. 15 – women’s gymnastics, juniors at 1 p.m., and seniors at 7:30 p.m.;
- Sunday, Aug. 16 – men’s gymnastics, seniors at 1:30 p.m., and juniors at 7:30 p.m.