We've got a pretty kick #$* contest prepared for y'all. Dare I say this might be the best we've come up with this year!
Our friends at Just Ask want you to stay around for a good long while so you can cross activities and achievements off that bucket list of yours. That’s why they’ve developed a test that could save your life—the BRACAnalysis test—by warning you about your chances of getting breast or ovarian cancer.
Share your list and you have a shot of winning a trip of a lifetime. The grand prizes are:
There's a lot I want to do in this world . . . I had to create a list of 15 . . . which meant I had to narrow down endless list of random things I'd like to do/see/try.
So here is my list (in no particular order):
- Visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory
- Live abroad with my kids for a year (Italy, France, Sweden)
- Eat this cheeseburger:
- Spend a week at Las Olas surf camp in Mexico
- Learn to play the banjo
- Finish a sprint triathlon in open water
- Have a drinking fountain in my house
- Swim in this pool (in Australia)
- Ride a train across the country in the fall (and hopefully see fall leaves everywhere)
- Teach a college course . . . Professor Herrscher
- Go whale watching (but like the way they did back in the day on the Voyage of the MiMi)
- Get a big girl camera
- Have lunch with Phil Dunphy
- Race in a Muddy Buddy
- Have a blue period . . . i.e. I want to go all Bob Ross one day
If you are entering a post for the Bucket List Giveaway, be sure to include the following text (with links) at the end of your post:
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Askoffers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
*Remember, you'll need to go back and leave your link on the main contest post!