Fashion’s Night Out, the global fashion initiative organized by Vogue Magazine, is coming back to the Philadelphia area for round two and the King of Prussia Mall will once again be an official host.
On Friday, September 10th King of Prussia Mall and its retailers will be offering customers unique shopping experiences to help restore consumer confidence, promote retailers and celebrate fashion.
The Mall will host exclusive style and entertainment events throughout the evening:
– Live fashion show with over 35 King of Prussia retailers, including Tory Burch, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus and Betsey Johnson
Recommended for You
– Retailers in-store activities, including:
- Makeovers by celebrity hair stylist Artur Kirsh and a performance by The School of Rock at Neiman Marcus
- Missoni and Alexander Wang Trunk Show with mini style seminars hosted by personal stylists at Nordstrom
- $75 gift card giveaway every hour at Arden B.
- A pop-up performance by the Philadelphia Opera Company
WHEN: Friday, September 10th at 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
WHERE: King of Prussia Mall
160 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406