We want to help you get your holiday shopping off to a good start! If you've got girls in your house you can't go wrong with an American Girl doll! We think these dolls are an especially great gift for sisters.
I was a tomboy growing up and didn't have many dolls. As a matter of fact we don't have very many dolls at our house. But I have to admit that I can no longer resist the charms and matching outfits of the American Girl dolls. You might even find me braiding their hair.
Introducing the Girl of the Year 2013: Saige
The girl of the year doll is only available until December 31st 2013. Saige comes with:
- An indigo knit dress with cropped sleeves and a southwestern flair
- Tall leather-look boots with wrap straps
- A turquoise colored ring to bring out her eyes, plus fun earrings
- Blue cotton underwear
- Saige Storybook
Bitty Baby Dolls:
Recommended for You
You can find a bitty baby to match just about every skin tone and hair color. Each Bitty Baby comes with:
- A white sleeper with pink stars and a neckline trimmed with ruffle ribbon
- A soft cloth diaper
- A hardcover Bitty Baby and Me picture book
- A sparkly wishing star, just like the one in the book
Want to have these under your tree? Enter to win the Saige American Girl doll and the Bitty Baby of your choice here:
We'll announce the winner on Black Friday!