It’s that time of year! It’s time to start planning for your next races! Since we live in Florida and Summer months can be steamy – I don’t really run outside much. But, I am planning for my cooler months races! Are you? Well, I strongly suggest doing it while the entry fees are nice and low 🙂
I try to run 2-3xs a week and then go to Jazzercise the other 2-3xs a week, but I only do 2-3 Half Marathons a year. The entry fees can get costly, so it’s hard for me to justify it sometimes! That’s why I love the Best Damn Race. The fees are affordable and the bling is awesome!
Plus, I have a discount code that I can share that will save you $5 off any race! Stay in shape and save money – sounds like a win-win to me!
I did the 5k this past February with one of my best friends. It was her first time doing one and it was a wonderful feeling being there by her side as she crossed the finish line.
I know I mentioned Race Bling – this is what you get:
- Every race entry includes a race shirt, finisher medal, bib, goodie bag, free food, free beer, free massage (based on volunteers availability at expo).
When is the race?
- March 5th, 2016
Recommended for You
What races will there be?
- 5k and 10k Challenges
- Half Marathon
What time is the race?
- Races start as early as 6:45 for the 5k and 10k and Challenges and as late as 9:00 a.m. for the 5k.
Where is the race?
- 407 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801
How do you register?
- Register for the Orlando Best Damn Race – use Discount Code HAVEFUN to save $5 off any race
What are the other Best Damn Races?
- December 13th, 2016 – Cape Coral, FL
- January 16th, 2016 – Jacksonville, FL
- February 16th, 2016 – Safety Harbor , FL
- March 5th, 2016 – Orlando, FL
You can use Discount Code HAVEFUN to save $5 on ANY Best Damn Race!