Here are the details:
Place: The beautiful San Luis Obispo County in California, right on the coast!
Date: September 26th-29th, 2013
So many to choose from! The whole event is broken down into three catagories (click on the highlight titles to go to Sunset Savor The Central Coast webpages):
- Unlimited food and wine sampling
- Entrance to the Central Coast Pavilion, Vons Music Stage and Tasting Garden, Marketplace, Farm to Table, Travel and Adventure Stage
- Farm to Table and Travel and Adventure Tour Demonstrations
- Unlimited rides on the historic steam engine train
- Live entertainment on the Vons Music Stage and Tasting Garden
- Experience the Dream at Hearst Castle
- Indulge in Abalone on Cliffs of Cayucos
- Plant your Vine in Cambria
- Blending Peace Serenity and Spice in the Garden
- Chardonnay: From Grape to Glass with Edna Valley Vinyards
- Frolic with the Flamingos in Atascadero
- Golf Seaside in Avila Beach
- Lasso the Wild West at the Madonna Inn
- Out in the field where the Clydesdales Roam
- Tast of Morro Bay from Land to Sea
- Winemaking in Paso Robles on the ild Side
- Susnet at Heart Castle
- Sunset on the Sand in Pismo Beach Farm to Table, Travel and Adventure Stage
- Sunset in the Vineyard at Vina Robles with Colbie Caillat
- Savor Run
Various Costs will apply to various events but the experience is priceless!
I’ll be joining in on the Savor Run this year which is a new event! I’ll be sure to follow up with pics of the event!
Come on out and Savor, see where I call home and enjoy!