I made a batch one day and promptly ate 5 muffins. YUM! They are simple and tasty and they seem a little healthy since there is no oil or butter in them. Also, the best part of them is that they can be made and baked within 25 minutes.
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Makes 20 muffins
1 (15.25 oz) white cake mix
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet or milk chocolate)…mini chocolate chips would be awesome
Recommended for You
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Spoon about 3-4 Tbsp of batter into each baking cup.
4. Place pan in oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes
5. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
P.S. If you don’t have a white cake mix try a yellow or even a chocolate cake mix!