It’s moist, creamy pumpkin pie goodness and so easy to make. No worrying about crust, conveniently packaged in individual wrappers-these are perfect for any holiday party you’re attending this autumn.
PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES
15 oz Pumpkin Puree
3/4 cup Sugar
2 large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
2/3 cup Flour
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Line 12-muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk until well combined.
- Whisk in remaining dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Fill muffin cups to 3/4 full (about 1/3 cup batter each).
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!