I had never had something so perfectly pumpkiny-this was back before you could find absolutely everything pumpkin spice and it blew my mind! They have been a favorite ever since and a staple at our house every fall.
SEE MORE CAKE MIX COOKIES:
The recipe fits right in with the rest of our cake mix series, only it’s even easier to make than the rest of them. It’s 3 ingredients!!! THREE. Life could not be easier and more delicious!
A few tips and tricks:
- In a pinch I have made these with other plain cake mixes and added a tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice. They turned out amazing.
- Don’t use anything other than dark chocolate chips. You could maybe get away with semi-sweet, but absolutely do not use milk chocolate. They are way too sweet!
- This recipe doubles very easily if you only have a large can of pumpkin.
- If you’re looking to avoid using cake mix you can find my “from scratch” version here.
- BONUS: no eggs mean you can eat this cookie dough with a spoon, raw and guilt free.
SEE MORE: The Best Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 small can pumpkin
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips.
- Mix all ingredients.
- With a cookie or cupcake scoop, plop balls of batter on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes and allow to cool on the cookie sheet.
They really are that easy and such a crowd-pleaser! I make these for every event we have in the fall-halloween parties, thanksgiving get-togethers and treats for neighbors and every time they are the favorite.
What’s your favorite go-to fall treat?
The Ultimate Guide To The Web’s Best Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
Hey, do you have a baking cookie problem? All right, well, lots of people do. Can we talk frankly about it for a minute? What’s going to happen if your cookie problem continues? What if you can’t help it and it continues to be a thorn in your side?
Now, that’s pretty bleak. But, I want to ask you something else. What would happen if we got this handled? What would your life be like if you could make the most delicious cookies with half the ingredients half the time and half the effort? What would your life be like if you didn’t hesitate or feel anxious every time that recipe rested on the counter-top staring back at you? What would your life be like if you stopped worrying if your neighbors liked your cookies and instead knew they loved them?
So, all you need to do is check out our monster recipe list of the best cake mix cookie recipes you can find on the web. We got you covered.