You can see the ingredients and nutritional information here.
The smoothie mix is made from real dried strawberries, bananas, apples and sweet potatoes. Besides making ice cream with it, you can mix it with any milk for a quick and easy smoothie.
This Homemade Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Recipe is easy to make and a summer treat with some extra nutrition that you can feel good about!
- 1 scoop PediaSure Strawberry Banana Smoothie Powder
- 1 C. frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/4 C. whipping cream
- Combine strawberries and bananas in the bowl of a food processor. Using metal blade, chop fruit into small pieces
- Add the sugar and PediaSure Strawberry Banana Smoothie Powder and run the processor. With the blade running, pour in the cream and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the freezer
- Have a Blendtec blender? I just throw it all in on the ice cream setting and it works perfectly!
Makes about 2 Cups
Note: This dessert can be prepared without the additional sugar if desired. The extra sugar helps lower the freezing point of the mixture which improves the texture of the ice cream.
PediaSure SideKicks Fruit & Veggie Smoothie mix for parents and kids who need a quick, easy and delicious way to help get the nutrients they need.