Let’s face it, sometimes the best part of the cake is the batter, right? You sneak a few swipes from the bowl before you pour it into the pan, don’t you? You can count me in on that one. I do it. It’s impossible not too. It’s so irresistible! My kids are following right in my footsteps. The mixer hasn’t even stopped working and before you know it..there is a small trail of children behind me waiting to lick the bowl. I can’t blame them, it’s good stuff.
Well, if you are a cake batter love, this is the dip for you. It’s simple, delicious, and takes about 5 minutes to mix together. It also tastes identical to that cake batter that you’ve been sneaking from the mixing bowl. The best part is you can totally make a light version of this. Just use the low fat versions of the ingredients and you have a guilt free treat.
It goes great with graham crackers, cookies, pretzels and apples!
Cake Batter Dip
Recommended for You
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Fridge Time: 4 hours-overnight
- 1- box cake mix (any flavor will work)
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping (ex: Cool Whip/TruWhip)
- In large mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, yogurt and whipped topping.
- Mix until completely combined and there are no lumps.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.