Instead of offering turtle doves or golden rings, the next 12 days I’ll be giving you great recipes to use during the holiday/party season. Today for Day 1, I’m going to share one of my absolute favorite recipes. It is an artichoke spinach dip that is restaurant quality and you can easily bring it to share at your next holiday party.
Makes 24 servings
1 (16 oz) bag frozen spinach, thawed
2 (14 oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained
1 (10 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
Recommended for You
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp paprika
- Drain spinach. Dry with paper towels. Absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Rinse artichokes and cut coarsely.
- Combine all ingredients into slow cooker, except the Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Serve with toasted French bread slices or chips.
The Mama’s Guide to Christmas Recipes
Christmas. All the things. Are you ready? One of the most exciting aspects of Christmas is the food and treats. We have the recipes we love. The recipes we don’t. We all have our favorites and make no mistake, the foods and goodies we surround ourselves at Christmas time enhance the Christmas spirit and make this special holiday memorable. Today’s Mama wanted to share all of the Christmas recipes, tips, secrets, and hacks we’ve come to love and enjoy. To learn more about why we love Christmas and the foods it brings, check out our extensive guide to Christmas recipes.