I hope you find a few new family favorites in this list of 10 healthy dinners kids will like too!
Here we are at the start of a new year, and many of us have made resolutions to eat healthier and lose weight. Those are great goals, but when we have kids to feed, they might not be interested in a plate of brown rice and steamed veggies. (Frankly, neither am I...) Luckily, there are plenty of healthy foods that are appetizing to even the pickiest eaters, so you can keep your goals on track while making a meal the whole family will enjoy.
- Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs | Iowa Girl Eats (You might want to use a bowl instead of the shell if your kids have a squash phobia.)
- Light BBQ Chicken Pizza | Pinch of Yum
- Baked Turkey Taquitos with a Stowaway Vegetable | The Weary Chef
- Lighter Baked Mac and Cheese (AKA Hidden Veggie Mac and Cheese) | Yummy Healthy Easy
- Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets | Skinny Taste
- Easy Taco Soup | TodaysMama
- Healthy Hamburger Stroganoff | The Weary Chef
- Black Bean Burgers | Cook Like a Champion
- Healthy Fried Rice | Elizabeth Rider
- Skinny Taco Salad with Creamy Ranch | The Scrumptious Pumpkin
Looking for even more dinner ideas? Check out this roundup of 11 Kid-Friendly Casserole Recipes!