I love good barbecue. I also love a quick easy dinner. This satisfies both of my needs.
All you need to do is throw together the pork and bbq sauce a few hours before dinner, toss the coleslaw kit together right before and Voila! Dinner. This meal is a quick crowd-pleaser and a favorite at several dinners I've hosted-it's easy to make in bulk or just for your family.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Pork Tenderloin or Roast (the right size to fit your crock pot)
- BBQ Sauce-any brand that is your favorite.
- Coleslaw Kit-make sure you get the kit that comes with the coleslaw dressing.
- Rolls-any will do, but pretzel or sesame seed ones are my favorite.
- Place pork tenderloin/roast in your crock pot and cover with bbq sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. After cooking, shred pork with 2 forks.
- Follow directions for coleslaw kit, tossing cabbage and dressing.
- Serve on buns and enjoy!
- Makes 8-12 sandwiches, depending on sandwich size!
See more on Todaysmama.com!