If you're a pumpkin pie lover and just can't get enough of the filling...this cupcake is for you. It's moist, creamy pumpkin pie goodness and so easy to make. No worrying about crust, conveniently packaged in individual wrappers-these are perfect for any holiday party you're attending this autumn.
PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES
15 oz Pumpkin Puree
3/4 cup Sugar
2 large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
2/3 cup Flour
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Recommended for You
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Line 12-muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk until well combined.
- Whisk in remaining dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Fill muffin cups to 3/4 full (about 1/3 cup batter each).
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
See more at TodaysMama.com!