Trying to sneak in some extra nutrition for your picky eaters? We're working with PediaSure to bring you quick and easy ways to get your kids more of what they need: fruits and vegetables.
This little lunch hack is our favorite! Just mix a little PediaSure Sidekicks Smoothie Mix into your favorite jam or jelly and you are on your way!
1 Scoop = 1 Full Serving of Combined Fruits and Veggies
The smoothie mix is made from real dried strawberries, bananas, apples and sweet potatoes. Check out some of the other recipes we've tried out!
- 1 scoop PediaSure Strawberry Banana Smoothie Powder
- 1/4 cup of our favorite berry jam, jelly, or fruit spread
- Peanut butter
- Whole wheat bread
- In a mixing bowl, combine PediaSure Strawberry Banana Smoothie Powder and jam and stir until powder is absorbed and the jam is smooth
- Spread desired amount of peanut butter and jam on some healthy multi-grain bread
- You can store the remaining jam mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days
Recommended for You
Congrats! You just snuck extra fruits and veggies into a classic PB&J like a nutritious ninja!
Sponsored By PediaSure Sidekicks:
Also on TodaysMama.com: