Trying to sneak in some extra nutrition for your picky eaters? August is "Kids Eat Right Month" and we’re working with PediaSure to bring you quick and easy ways to get your kids more of what they need: fruits and vegetables.
These individual Apple Berry Crisps are delish! Just add 1 scoop of PediaSure Sidekicks Smoothie Mix and you've added a full serving of combined fruits and veggies!
The smoothie mix is made from real dried strawberries, bananas, apples and sweet potatoes. Check out some of the other recipes we’ve tried out!
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Zest of 1/2 orange or lemon, optional
- 4 tbsp. butter, room temperature
Recommended for You
- 1 scoop PediaSure SideKicks
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and diced apples
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (or raspberries!)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In mixing bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and zest.
- Add the butter. With clean hands, blend the butter into the dry mixture until it resembles tiny pebbles.
- Divide the crisp mixture among the 4 ramekins.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack and bake 25-30 minutes. (I like to put the ramekins on a cookie tray first)
- Serve warm with or without frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream.
- Throw a few fresh berries on top for garnish
Sponsored By PediaSure Sidekicks: