Need a little extra help for the holidays? This amazing little toaster oven is just the helper you need! I never have enough room in my oven to bake everything at the same time during the holidays and the De’Longhi Livenza Convection Oven is perfect for warming and cooking my appetizers while the main dish bakes in my oven. This countertop oven can serve as a second oven when cooking tons of dishes. It's a true European convection oven!
The Livenza Oven System allows you to prepare the yummiest foods with ease. This compact, high-efficiency countertop oven cooks faster and more evenly, leaving you with more time and more flavor. Roast, broil or bake your favorites including whole chicken and pizza with the precision of convection cooking for perfectly prepared meals, every time.
One of my favorite appetizers that's quick and easy and sure to please a crowd is these bacon wrapped scallops. I absolutely love seafood, especially this time of year and these little bite sized treats are decadent and filling. You can serve them with a chili butter sauce, lemon aioli, or even raspberry jam! The recipe is simple and easy in the De’Longhi Livenza Convection Oven:
Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- 1 lbBacon
- 15 Scallops
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat grill.
- Rinse scallops under cold water.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap each scallop with 1/2 strip of bacon.
- Skewer 2–3 bacon-wrapped scallops per skewer.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, seasoning both sides.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip, then grill for an additional 5-7 minutes.
De’Longhi Livenza Convection Oven Key Features:
- Three Heating Areas: Whether baking or roasting, the oven distributes heat evenly with its three specific heating areas
- Insulated to Maintain Heat: An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat due to insulated constriction and a double glass door
- Eight Preset Programs: Whether you want to make a pizza, roast a chicken or bake cookies, one of the eight preset programs is perfect for the job
- Cooking Functions: the internal temperature check guarantees that you are cooking with the right amount of heat for every meal
- Dedicated Recipe App: inspiration is only a tap away. Find more than 50 different recipes in the dedicated app available in Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
And did you know that De’Longhi is a partner to a wonderful nonprofit—Cookies for Kids’ Cancer—an organization that has granted nearly $15 million to research for new, less toxic therapies for kids battling cancer. You can help by visiting cookiesforkidscancer.org and finding out how to send cookies, host and event, or donate outright.
Such a great way to use your De’Longhi oven!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De'Longhi Group. The opinions and text are all mine.
See more at TodaysMama.com!