Ahh, springtime. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining (or at least we hope it is) and the last of the major holidays are upon us, at least for a while.
As you plan your Easter menu, check out these healthy Easter side dishes that are sure to please any palate. Whether you're the one cooking or you're doing the ol' potluck-style gathering and want to wow your friends and family, these healthy Easter side dishes should do the trick.
1. Baked Mushroom Risotto from Prevention
2. Vegan Easter Bunny Soup from Cheeky Kitchen
3. Mesclun Salad with Chickpeas and Dried Cherries from Real Simple
4. Roasted Fingerlings and Green Beans with Creamy Tarragon Dressing from Southern Living
5. Maple Dill Carrots from All Recipes
6. Artichoke and Tomato Panzanella from Food Network
7. Oven-Baked Zucchini Sticks from Eating Well