We’ve created a power packed blend of all the stuff your kids brains need!
These smoothies are perfect for breakfast, an after school snack, or something cold for a hot summer’s day.
This smoothie combines essential micronutrients that little brains need as well as an extra serving of fruits and veggies. Check out the research on the effects that micro-nutrients can have.
These smoothies contain a blend of 36 vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and 17 fruits and vegetables. We’ve packed a lot in here!
- 1 banana
- 1 1/3 c. coconut milk (start with 1 cup, add to reach desired consistency)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (sometimes I do 1 C. frozen strawberries and 1 C. frozen pineapple)
- 2 scoops Q Sciences Berries and Bananas Micronutrient Supplement
- 2 scoops Blendfresh “Red” fresh dried fruits and veggies (includes organic apple, beet juice, red pear, strawberry, organic beet, raspberry, cranberry, organic acerola fruit juice, pomegranate juice, red pepper, rhubarb, prickly pear, tomato and cherry juice)
Combine and blend on “Smoothie” setting on your Blendtec blender! (Need a deal on a fancy blender? Check this out to get 60% OFF a Blendtec blender!)
Where to Get Your Ingredients
- Q96 Berries and Bananas Micronutrient Blend
- Blendfresh “Red” Fresh Dried Fruits and Veggies
- I buy all of my frozen fruit at Costco
- I use a variety of coconut milk, my favorites: Califa Almond Coconut, So Delicious , Thai Kitchen in the can (very creamy, if you use this be sure to add some extra liquid, water works!)