We’ve got a treat to share from our friends at Dreyers!
This cool dessert is creamy, crunchy and oh-so-yummy, not to mention easy to make! Sandwich vanilla ice cream between two crispy marshmallow squares, dip it in melted chocolate chips, add a dash of sprinkles and dig in!
You will need:
- DREYER’S GRAND Vanilla ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Vanilla light ice cream or your favorite flavor
- Crispy Rice Treats (store bought or homemade from your favorite recipe)
- Craft or popsicle sticks (we love these wavy ones!)
- Chocolate chips
- Your favorite sprinkles (we also love adding toffee bits!)
- Cut a crispy rice treat in half and spread a layer of vanilla ice cream over one half.
- Place a popsicle stick in the middle of the ice cream and top it off with the second half of the crispy rice treat. Place in the freezer to set.
- While the ice cream sandwich is setting, melt a small bowl of chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop. Grab the ice cream sandwich from the freezer and dip halfway into the melted chocolate.
- Quickly add a dash of your favorite sprinkles and take a bite!
Mix it up!
We’ve added a layer of peanut butter, chocolate fudge or caramel sauce in the middle. Just make sure it’s been refrigerated before hand so it’s easy to spread!
Other Tasty Treats on TodaysMama.com!