We’ve got a little splash of adorable to keep your little ones busy during Easter Brunch. Check out this perfect Easter Memory Game Printable!
Between the easter egg hunts and sugar around every corner we think moms everywhere will appreciate a little bit of quiet time with this adorable easter activity.
- Download Printable pdf
- Open in Acrobat Reader
- In print settings, choose “print on both sides of paper.” Both possibilities for flip along short or long side work for this document.
- If you don’t have an option to print on both sides, your printer is probably not made to do that. Print page 1 only and make 2 copies.
- Make 2 copies so you have 2 of each card
- Cut along edges of each square.
- To play: set cards up in rows and columns back side up. Each player takes a turn to flip 2 cards. If they match, the player keeps the cards and gets to go one more time. Return unmatched cards to original position. Player with the most cards at the end wins.
- For younger players, don’t put all the cards out at once. Choose 6, 8, or 10 sets of matches to begin.
- 20 sets of matches included.
Happy Easter from all of us at TodaysMama.com!
Printables by Juliann Law for Today’s Mama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at http://www.faboolous.blogspot.com/.
More on TodaysMama.com