Planning your spring break or summer vacation? While you’re at it you’ll want to check out what’s “Frozen” at various Disney destinations!
- Meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park
- Olaf the snowman greets Disneyland park guests before they meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland
- Meet Elsa and Anna inside the Prinsesse Plass, located in the Norway pavilion at Epcot
- Elsa and Anna will join the new daytime spectacular “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at Magic Kingdom, when it debuts March 9
- “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show transforms Cinderella Castle with visuals from Frozen
Adventures by Disney
A new vacation experience to Norway guides families through an eight-day, seven-night adventure across the stunning lands that inspired the movie Frozen: Fjords, Bergen and Oslo
Disney Cruise Line
- Anna is onboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream
- Olaf greets guests at the post office on Castaway Cay
- Guests can watch Frozen in the theaters on all four Disney cruise ships
- Never been on a Disney Cruise? Check our our reviews HERE.
More on TodaysMama.com: