By the time the toddler years are finished, it’s time to move from a baby nursery to a more versatile room. A big kid bed, an activity table, and a reading nook are all useful areas for a great kids bedroom. Here are 7 of the best kids bedroom ideas out there.
1. I made quick work of my son’s room by using a themed Star Wars wallpaper on one wall and adding simple details to draw the room together.
2. Hate stepping on LEGO’s on the floor? Stick ’em to the wall with a LEGO Wall Kids Bedroom!
3. Turn a cluttered closet into the best spot in the room with a sleep or play closet like this one on Design Center.
4. Save space and implement sports hobbies with this basketball bedroom. Love the loft space for playing video games, doing homework, and reading.
5. Sometimes a room update requires a new bed, and those aren’t cheap. This adorable shabby-chic pallet bed with an old door as a headboard is especially adorable with the mismatched prints on top and coral pom-pom lanterns hanging overhead. This precious room is from Under the Sycamore, and is made even more special because it was created to welcome an adopted daughter to her new home.
6. This colorful kids bedroom combines a beautiful white backdrop with colorful pops of color. I also love how simply the bed, table, and bookcases are laid out in the room.
7. If you’ve got a handy helper, building a hanging loft bed saves a lot of room and adds a cozy space below.