Are you obsessed with celebrity moms? Do you know which celeb mom married which celeb dad, including the deets on when and where? Then take this celebrity couples quiz, courtesy of Harvey Solomon, author of the new Weddings/365: A day-by-day selection of the most memorable celebrity weddings.
Which celebrity marriage was shortest?
a. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humhries
b. Dennis Rodman & Carmen Electra
c. Britney Spears & Jason Allen Alexander
d. Mario Lopez & Ali Landry
Couple A lasted 72 days, Couple B lasted 9 days, Couple C lasted 48 hours and Couple D lasted just 8 days!
2. Which bride strolled down the aisle in a two-piece ivory Monique Lhuillier gown donned with a black sash?
a. Mariah Carey
b. Sarah Jessica Parker
c. Catharine Zeta-Jones
Pink & Carey Hart were married on January 7, 2006 before 130 guests, exchanged weddings bands inscribed with “‘Til Death” and enjoyed a snowboarding honeymoon.
3. Which couple earned the most money for exclusive rights to their wedding photos?
a. Eva Longoria & Tony Parker from OK!
b. Michael Douglas & Catharine Zeta-Jones from OK!
c. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries from People
d. Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher from OK!
4. Which celebrity couple’s marriage license was filed in Scarsdale, NY?
a. Matt Damon & Luciana Barroso
b. Shanna Moakler & Travis Barker
c. Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z
d. Katy Perry & Russell Brand
The couple continued their obsession with the number four, marrying on April 4. Fours also appear in both of their birthdays (September 4 for Beyonce and December 4 for Jay-Z) and they met in 2002, which adds up to four.
5. Which TV star performed a step-by-step routine to Madonna’s “Vogue” with her new stepdaughter at her May 31, 2010 wedding reception?
a. Kate Winslet
b. Jane Lynch
c. Katie Holmes
Lynch’s tracksuit-clad character on Glee once married herself in an episode.
6. Which celebrity couple was married in front of one lone guest on the beaches of the British West Indies?
a. Fergie & Josh Duhamel
b. Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel
c. Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert
d. Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck
Garner’s Alias co-star and on-screen father, Victor Garber, was the lone guest at the ceremony. She was also four months pregnant at the time with daughter Violet Anne.
7. After being linked to high-profile boyfriends including Scott Wolf, Corey Haim and Justin Timberlake, who walked down the aisle to marry a behind-the-scenes agent named David Bugliari on August 15, 2009?
a. Alyssa Milano
b. Julianna Margulies
c. Ellen Pompeo
d. Malin Akerman
The couple had Hollywood hottie Bradley Cooper conduct a reading at the ceremony!
8. Which power couple enjoyed two ceremonies, one on February 26, 2009 in Santa Monica, and a second in April 2009 at her Costa Rican home?
a. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady
b. Beyonce & Jay-Z
c. Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom
d. Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
Their Santa Monica church ceremony was a secret attended by only those closest to the couple, including Jack, Tom’s son from his relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.
9. Which couple managed to avoid the prying paparazzi by plotting a Montana mountaintop wedding only to marry in remote Puglia, Italy in 2012?
a. Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves
b. Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied
c. Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel
d. Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman
The groom, who wore a custom Tom Ford, satin-piped tux, crooned a self-penned tune as Biel came down the aisle.
10. Which wife did Tom Cruise marry on Christmas Eve?
a. Mimi Rogers
b. Nicole Kidman
c. Katie Holmes
Dustin Hoffman served as best man during the ceremony and gifted the couple with his-and-hers tenpin bowling balls to match the newlyweds’ new sporting passion.
Getting addicted? Go and get yourself a copy of Weddings/365!