I freaking love my lint roller. My favorite cleaning task ever is to clean the dust off of my lampshades with the lint roller. There’s some serious immediate gratification there.
Here’s a few more chores you can use your lint roller for:
9 Things You Can Do With A Lint Roller
- Lamp Shades: This is my favorite! Do you know how much dust is just chillin’ there on your lampshades? A lot. I warn you now, that this is an addicting “chore”. You will love to see how much stuff you roll up with this thing.
- Drapes: A quick solution for dust, and a free pass from taking the drapes to the dry cleaner for a few more months.
- Your Car: Think of the corners! Think of the backseat! Even better – think of under the car seat!
- Microfiber Couches: It takes a few strips because you are covering a lot of area, but it does a great job.
- Purse/Diaper Bag: So easy!
- Broken Glass: Works better than a wet paper towel.
- Glitter: I have daughters. That stuff sticks around – but it also sticks to the lint roller!
- Sunburned Skin: I know this one sounds gross, but it won’t rip your skin off, only the dead skin that’s ready to peel off.
- Oh yeah . . . and your clothes. You can use your lint roller like everyone else . . . to roll the lint off of your clothes. But that’s kind of boring.
Do you have any creative uses for using a lint roller?