Is a trip to Disneyland on your Summer Bucket List? Now is the best time to plan your trip!
Today’sMama has partnered with Get Away Today, the top provider of Disneyland vacations, to make sure all your dreams come true (at least your vacation planning dreams)!
- Book as early as possible. Many hotels offer free night specials, but those hotels always fill up first.
- Play more to save more. One day passes to Disneyland start at $81. Multi-day tickets are a better bang for your buck. A 5-day ticket is as low as $47 a day!
- More days is less stress. Build in some buffer time so you can experience all of the attractions and entertainment without killing yourself. This is what I call an emotional “cost savings.”
- Expect extra time for the newest attractions. Cars Land is still popular. If riding Radiator Springs Racers important to your family, make it your first stop in the morning. Don’t forget to get your FASTPASS.
- Use the FASTPASS system. FASTPASS is a slick ticketing system to allow you to ride an attraction at a time later in the day without (as long of) a wait. They do run out so don’t expect to find a FASTPASS option late in the day
- Pick a Park. Park Hopper tickets can give a family flexibility to move between Disneyland and California Adventure. Realistically, you may be adding extra walking time to your day when you could be enjoying a ride.
- Prioritize your time. Before you leave on your trip, ask your kids to pick their Top 3 favorites. Hit these and you’re a Super Star Parent. Anything extra you fit in can feel like a bonus.
- Balance the New and the Old Favorites. Disneyland has added Fantasy Faire to Fantasyland and Mickey’s Magical Map. NEW can be exciting, but don’t forget how special an air-conditioned boat ride through the classic It’s a Small World can be to young, first-time Disneyland guests.
- Wake up Early. You may qualify for a Magic Morning early entry if you purchase a 3-Day ticket. Plus, staying in one of the Disneyland Resort hotels means you’ll get early entry into either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park every day of your stay.
- Find a great travel partner. Get Away Today has put together some awesome Disneyland vacation packages for Today’s Mama readers. All packages include a 4-night hotel stay, 2 adult and 2 child 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets, one Magic Morning early entry and $10 ESPN Zone Game Card per ticket, shuttle transportation between hotel and Disneyland Resort, and exclusive free gifts and coupons for travel this summer.*
Here are just a few vacation packages our friends at Get Away Today have crafted for us.
- Stanford Inn & Suites: $1,330 – That’s only $332.50 per person
- Sheraton Garden Grove: $1,375 –That’s only $343.75 per person
- Ayres Inn: $1,381 –That’s only $345.25 per person
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: $2,380 –That’s only $595 per person
These packages can all be booked at www.getawaytoday.com or by calling 855-GET-AWAY. Use promocode: TodaysMama and save an extra $20 on any 2 night or longer vacation package. You can also use this promocode on any of their San Diego, Carlsbad, Universal Studios Hollywood or Huntington Beach vacation packages. Expires 6/30/13.
Don’t miss out on a chance to win a vacation package in our Get Away Today Summer Vacation Giveaway.
*All offers are subject to availability and may change at any time.
More Summer Travel Posts