Founder of TodaysMama.com and Click Retreat, a photography and social media retreat for bloggers. TEDx: What?

Downton Abbey Cast

One of my friends posted a photo of Thomas (a.k.a. Robert James Collier) on Facebook. His character in Downton has been so nasty that I’ve never viewed him as remotely good looking. But check him out when he’s happy! In honor of their happier and/or interesting alter egos I put together a little slideshow of the Downton Abbey cast in their “other” lives.

In honor of the season 4 premier here in the U.S. I’ve also found a sneak peek at some of the new characters! You can see them all here.

thomas-from-downton-abbey

Picture 1 of 20

Thomas: Played by Rob James Collier. * Photo: PBS. Look at how happy and sweet he looks!

More on TodaysMama.com:

Downton Abbey Party Ideas

Damn You Downton Abbey

5 Awesome Old Ladies in Film

TV Shows to Make You Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Pingback: The Fresh Prince of Downton Abbey Bay Area Mama

2. Elle A. 02/21/2013 at 1:18 am

I liked your ‘Dan Stevens Cougar Mellencamp’! Or, he could be ‘Dan Stevens Springfield’. (Rick). ;D

3. Elle A. 02/21/2013 at 1:14 am

Love the slideshow! Thanks for putting it together. Do you recall Hugh Bonneville from the movie ‘Nottinghill’? He played one of Hugh Grant’s friends, Bernie, one of my favorites.

4. Amy @ A Little Nosh 02/19/2013 at 5:28 pm

Oh my gosh! I always thought he was so unattractive but now…damn!

5. Pingback: Happy Birthday Pride and Prejudice « « Utah Mama Utah Mama

6. Kara Williams 01/15/2013 at 6:40 pm

Shut Up that’s Mrs. O’Brien! She actually looks hot here!

7. Pingback: Sunday’s Downton Abbey « Mixed Media

8. Pingback: Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition

9. Pingback: Downton Abbey, Season 3/Week 2 « Meet Cute

10. Amy Allen Johnson 01/13/2013 at 11:02 pm

Maggie Smith is in The Millionairess, a movie based on the George Bernard Shaw play. Funny enough, she’s played another character named Violet in Suddenly, Last Summer.

11. Pingback: Downton Abbey Cast | RachaelH.com

12. ~j. 01/13/2013 at 9:25 am

Mrs. Hughes and O’brien: #WhatThe Those two look so starkly different.

• Rachael Herrscher 01/13/2013 at 9:27 am

I know dude! Amazing! It’s those hairstyles they throw on people in the show. I’m tempted to try one out to see what happens!