It’s a new year, and of course you should have a new washer and dryer! I have an almost weekly resolution to stay on top of the laundry. Wouldn’t it be easier and more efficient of me to be using high-efficiency machines? The answer is yes.
The specs on these sweet machines?
- High-efficiency top load washer
- ENERGY STAR® qualified to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills
- Low-water wash system delivers optimal cleaning with as little as 13 gallons of water
- Durable stainless steel wash basket resists scratches and rust to help prevent snags and stains on fabrics
- Available in electric and gas models
- 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer easily handles large loads, meaning you’ll spend less time on laundry and more time on the things you enjoy
- Interior drum light and wide-opening side swing door help make loading and unloading simple
- Automatic dryness control sensors monitor temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce shrinking
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More on TodaysMama: