Let’s talk about last night’s Oscars!
Now that we have Twitter and Facebook, I love watching the show live! It’s like being at a ginormous Oscar party with your funniest friends. One of my kids sneaked downstairs long after bedtime, but I let him stay up to watch a little of the show with me. He got to cheer on his favorite: Rio during the Best Original Song. It’s always more fun to watch when you have a favorite movie to root for.
- Octavia Spencer’s win for Best Supporting Actress – I teared up.
- Reese Witherspoon loves Overboard! – All the actor interviews talking about why they love the movies
- Justin Bieber and Billy Crystal – Come on, that was hilarious
- Bret Mckenzie’s win for Best Original Song from the Muppets
- The writers of The Descendants teasing Angelina Jolie’s leg-out stance
- Emma Stone anyone? That girl is amazing. We all want to be her new best friend
- Chris Rock!
- The Artist! I loved the movie and was thrilled to see it win so many awards.
What was your favorite moment of the night? Did you like Billy Crystal hosting again? And who wore your favorite dress? Let’s talk about the Oscars!
You Might Also Enjoy: