Erin is a mom of two and has been with Today’s Mama for ten years. She is charged with finding and sharing all of the wonderful things the web has to offer. She is particularly fond of food, photography, printables, and funny things. She writes about losing weight in her Healthy Living for Mom series, and is chronicling her attempt to master her DSLR camera with her series, Big Girl Camera.

Printable End of the Year Time Capsule Questions

Printable End of the Year Time Capsule Questions…whoa, that’s a mouthful! (Not to be confused with the Printable End of School Time Capsule Questions which are every bit as fun, but geared toward capturing the school year.)

But trust, me it’s totally worth it.

I asked my almost-four-year-old the time capsule questions during dinner tonight and it was a lovely blend of funny, sweet, and informative. I discovered that her favorite food is “Vegetables, because I tried them and I liked them.”  Her favorite thing is “Playing with you because it’s my favorite and I love you.” That’s just what a mama likes to hear.

Our Year End Time Capsule questions gives you a chance to capture the sweet details that make up your everyday lives—the kiddo’s favorite foods, movies, books, and things to do—and the back offers prompts for you to answer too.

It’s a nice way to wrap up the holidays and look toward the new year. You might even get a little inspiration…our girl let us know that her big plan for the year is to plant a garden.

You got it kiddo.

Download the full size PDF here.

Creative Commons License
Printables by Juliann Law for Today’s Mama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at juliannlaw.com.

Other posts you might enjoy…

Printable Service Jar Slips

10 Things to Keep the Kids Busy Indoors

Staff New Year’s Eve Party Mix

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. James B 12/30/2015 at 11:41 am

Hi Erin,

This is a really cool idea and I’ve included it in a recent round up post I did on New Year’s Eve ideas for kids.

I’ve credited your post accordingly (see here: http://yellowbrick.me/question/5-fun-new-years-eve-ideas-for-kids/), but just wanted to let you know that I thought it was a great idea and that I’ve included it in my post. Happy New Year!

2. Pingback: Preserve your Children’s Memories | The Blueprints

3. Pingback: 26 Ways To Preserve Your Kids’ Memories Forever | Viral Temperature

4. Pingback: 26 Ways To Preserve Your Kids’ Memories Forever | Health Awareness Review

5. Pingback: FREE End of the Year Time Capsule Printable Questionnaire - Spoiled But Not Rotten

6. Pingback: 52 New Years Eve Kid Friendly Activities #NewYearsEve

7. Kaity Bato 09/09/2014 at 7:55 am

Nice! Thank you for sharing this!(: will do this every year now!

8. Pingback: 26 Ways To Preserve Your Kids' Memories Forever | Sharing Interesting Stuff, Updates News & Free Tips

9. Pingback: Free Printable End of the Year Time Capsule Questions | Free Homeschool Deals ©

10. Pingback: {Happy New Year!} | Lily Photography by Elizabeth Chandler

11. Pingback: New Years Eve – Family Style | mommyneurotic

12. Pingback: BIG Plans for New Year’s Eve! | Back on Land

13. Pingback: Printable – End of Year Time Capsule | Lesson Plans | CraftGossip.com

14. Pingback: 5 Tips for New Year's Eve with Kids | Lemon Lime Adventures

15. Pingback: Starting 2013 Off on the Right Foot | Look! We're Learning!

16. WhyAmySmiles 12/31/2012 at 12:14 pm

Fun! I created something similar to be used by a wide age range of kiddos. You can see it here:

Thanks for sharing great ideas!

17. Anna 12/31/2012 at 9:02 am

i love this, gonna do it with my kids over new year’s day brunch tomorrow!

18. Dar 12/28/2012 at 5:42 pm

I am trying to find a print-out bucket list so I can write in my own ideas.

19. Pingback: Free Printable | End of the Year Time Capsule Questions! | Shaina's Deals

20. Pingback: The Thursday 13 – New Year’s Eve Craft Ideas

21. Pingback: 27 New Year Day Activities and Party Ideas

22. Pingback: Utah New Years Eve Events Utah Mama

23. Toni 02/05/2012 at 6:15 am

What a super great idea! Thank you! Have you thought about (or maybe already created) a New Year goals to tie in with this to see the progress from beginning to end? If so, I’d love to see it!

24. libbywilko 01/08/2012 at 6:23 am

Thank you! I love this idea.

25. Pingback: Free Recipe Cards Printable « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

26. Pingback: Motivational Quotes Wallpaper for Desktop and Smartphone « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

27. Pingback: New Year’s Worksheets For Kids {Printables} « createbellacreate

28. Zima 01/03/2012 at 9:05 am

What a great thing to do! 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

29. Kimm 12/31/2011 at 2:18 pm

You have a typo… back side. Your should be you. Oops.

30. Pingback: 2011 Year in Review Scrapbooking | Into Scrapbooking

31. Pingback: New Year's Eve Crafts and Activities for Kids and Adults | Cupcakes and Crinoline

32. Pingback: Freebie | Printable Year End Questionnaire · Scrapbooking | CraftGossip.com

33. Sus 12/29/2011 at 9:58 pm

What a great idea! I love it!

You probably don’t want to hear this, but there’s a typo on page 2–“What are youR proud of?” Since it’s a .pdf I can’t fix myself, but I could see using this document year after year.

Thanks for the inspiration!

34. Robin | Farewell, Stranger 12/27/2011 at 9:47 am

Awesome! Definitely doing this. Thanks!