Erin is a mom of two and has been with Today’s Mama for seven years. She is charged with finding and sharing all of the wonderful things the web has to offer. She is particularly fond of sweet treats, photography, printables, and funny things. She writes about losing weight in her Healthy Living for Mom series, and is chronicling her attempt to master her DSLR camera with her new series, Big Girl Camera.

Printable 12 Days of Christmas Tags

I love the idea of gifting my love ones with 12 wonderful things to countdown to Christmas Day. I do not so much love the pressure to come up with a clever rhyme to accompany those wonderful things.

Problem solved!

We’ve got printable 12 Days of Christmas tags for you to use to spread merriment.

Whether you’re gifting baked goods, unveiling holiday books and treasures, or orchestrating festive activities, these tags have you covered.

Just print, cut, and attach to your daily dose of cheer.

Download the full-sized printable here.

Creative Commons License
Printables by Juliann Law for Today’s Mama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at juliannlaw.com.

Here are a few other posts you might like:

Christmas Desktop and Smartphone Wallpaper

Efl on the Shelf Ideas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Jani 12/07/2013 at 12:16 pm

These are wonderful, thank you! As I make all my own Christmas cards, this will give me a ‘jumping off place’ — such a help! Wishing you a beautiful holiday and a Happy New Year!

2. cathy 12/07/2013 at 12:14 pm

thank you so much – the 12 days tags are so cute!

3. Maggie 11/18/2013 at 1:24 pm

These tags are perfect! I included the link to your site on my blog.

Thank you such much for the beautiful tags!

4. Kris 11/11/2013 at 12:07 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! The 12 days tags are adorable and saves me soooo much time!

5. Pingback: Free Christmas Printables | Pretty Providence

6. Pingback: 250+ Christmas Printables « Heavens to Betsy

7. sarah @ life {sweet} life 12/13/2012 at 11:42 am

I love these – thanks SO much for sharing!! :)

8. Pingback: 25 Free Christmas Tags

9. Pingback: Christmas Scripture Reading – Day 13 + 8 Printable Gift Tag Sets « Blessings in Disguise

10. Pingback: 12 Days of Christmas: Christmas Printables Roundup | Static-Romance.Org

11. Maren 12/11/2012 at 9:18 pm

having trouble downloading the full-size printable.

12. julie 12/10/2012 at 12:55 pm

Thanks for these. They are just what I was looking for and hoping not to have to make myself :)

13. Pingback: 12 Days of Christmas–preparing for Christmas through scripture | Primary in Zion

14. Angelique Bandy 11/27/2012 at 4:59 pm

I found your great tags on Pinterest today and have printed out 2 sets to use for our teacher gifts.
    We are going to do 12 Days of Christmas Treats for our teachers. Last year we did something similar with school supplies and other items, this year we are going with a more pampered theme.
    Thanks for the great tags!

15. Cait 11/27/2012 at 12:10 pm

I’m having trouble downloading the full size printable. The link wont work=( Is it still available ?

16. Aunt Bunny 11/21/2012 at 2:10 am

I have a niece with whom I am particularly close – she has two daughters that I love to spoil. They have gotten 12 days of Christmas presents since each of them were having their second Christmas. They have loved it!! The oldest one is 22 now and this will be her last year – – ya gotta stop somewhere!! Her final 12 gifts will be a set of 12 Days of Christmas ornaments. I am hoping to find something fairly inexpensive… It is sad to stop this tradition but every year gets harder to find 12 “little” things for them… The youngets is 18 already and I will continue with her until she is 22 also! My baby girls – all grown up!!

17. Pingback: 101 Free Christmas Printables

18. Kathryn @ Expectant hearts 11/12/2012 at 9:59 pm

Okay these are fantastic. BUT the 12 days of Christmas is traditionally from Christmas Day to Epiphany (the 6th of January).

19. Sondra 09/30/2012 at 3:27 pm

THanks I appreciate these. Will make ref to them in our new E book when we do something on the 12 days of Christmas on giving. My book Celebrate with Joy has a whole section on the 12 days inc activities, discussing on a different carol each day and reaching out to others. THANKS! S

20. Pingback: Printable Christmas Gift Certificate Template « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

21. Pingback: Free Printable Ornaments « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

22. Pingback: Design Crush » Gift Tags Galore

23. Pingback: Freebie Roundup 12/18/11

24. Pingback: 20 Hot Freebies For The Weekend 12/17!

25. Pingback: 20 Weekly Freebies for December 17, 2011

26. Pingback: Restaurant and Retail Coupons + Freebies for the Weekend December 16-18, 2011

27. Pingback: Freebie Roundup 12/15

28. Pingback: 20 Freebies 12/15: Completely Free Stuff

29. Petit Elefant 12/13/2011 at 9:21 am

Printed. Now all I need is 12 days of activities.

30. Vicki 12/12/2011 at 6:07 am

these are very festive and bright~ i adore the retro font you chose. ♥ thank you