Founder of TodaysMama.com and co-founder of Evo Conference, a social media conference for women. Mom of 3 and wanna-be tech geek. Convert to gluten free living. TEDx: What?

13 Muffin Tin Recipes

Sponsored Recipe

13 Muffin Tin Recipes

Muffin tin mini food recipes for every occasion! Everything is cute in “mini” even food. We’ve rounded up a fun variety of muffin tin recipes that are sure to be a hit with your family.  Making food in a muffin tin also automatically proportions your food into serving sizes. Great for storing leftovers too.

Pin it!

13 Muffin Tin Recipes

Breakfast:

Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups

Bacon and Egg Muffin Tin Recipe

German Pancakes

Muffin Tin German Pancakes

Parmesan Hashbrown Cups

parmesan hashbrown cups

Baked Eggs (and a breakfast sandwich recipe)

Baked eggs in muffin tins

Lunch:

Mini Pizza Recipe

Mini Pizza Recipe

Single Serving Soups

single serving soup in muffin tin recipes

Mac and Cheese

Mac and cheese in a muffin tin

Dinner:

Muffin Tin Lasagna

muffin tin lasagna recipe

Muffin Tin Tacos

baked tacos muffin tin recipe

Dessert:

Mini Apple Pies

muffin tin apple pie

Muffin Tin Pumpkin Pies

Mini Pumpkin Pie Recipe

Monkey Bread

Monkey Bread in a muffin tin

In Your Drinks:

Muffin Tin Ice Cubes

muffin tin ice cubes

Looking for Muffin Tin Classics? Here are a few of our cupcake recipes:

Best Chocolate Cupcakes

Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes

Mocha Latte Cupcakes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. debraferrie 06/06/2013 at 11:54 am

YUM! They all look fabulous!

2. Pingback: Petite Lasagna | Piglet's Food

3. Pingback: Bacon Omelette Bites | Piglet's Food

4. Pingback: Pancake Bites | Piglet's Food

5. Ruth 10/17/2012 at 5:00 pm

Muffin tin apple pie…. to large to print (6 pages)

6. Pingback: Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup in the Slow Cooker Utah Mama

7. Amy 09/01/2012 at 10:16 am

Awesome! I love these ideas because I have found that most muffin recipes freeze great. An easy on the go meal.

8. Pingback: Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa TodaysMama

9. Pingback: Rachael’s 2011 Recap « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

10. katie 12/18/2011 at 4:33 am

love all these cute bite size foods! thanks for mentioning mine! :) xo

11. Pingback: "The Menu Mom" - Most Popular Pins on Pinterest | The Menu Mom

12. Sarah @ Confessions of a Slacker Mom 12/17/2011 at 5:49 pm

I kinda sorta want to take on a challenge: on meal, entirely made in muffin tins! Can you imagine? I’m loving those bacon toast cups (hmm, Christmas breakfast?) and the frozen Chicken Noodle Soup is blowing my mind. I’ve been meaning to freeze chicken noodle soup, but this will make perfect lunch sizes while my older kids are at school!!

13. Christine Steendahl - "The Menu Mom" 12/17/2011 at 5:29 pm

What a great round-up! I can’t wait to give a few of these a try! Anything creative and small makes the kids happy! (I found your post on Pinterest!)

14. Erin @ Small and Simple Things 12/17/2011 at 12:40 pm

Thank you – this is a great collection! I love that soup idea for picky kids, and I may try the muffin tin baked tacos tomorrow!