Mama of 3. Founder of TodaysMama.com and Click Retreat, a photography and social media retreat for bloggers. TEDx: What?

Printable Certificate of Awesomeness

Sometimes kids just need to hear how awesome they are . . . so we made a certificate for it.  The best part about this printable certificate is that you can customize it before you hit print. I just made one for my daughter for giving her first talk in church today. Vote of awesome? You betcha!

DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE CERTIFICATE HERE

Creative Commons License
Printables by Juliann Law for Today’s Mama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at juliannlaw.com.

More Free Printables from TodaysMama:

Printables Archive

Printable Lunchbox Notes

Printable Canning Labels

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Mica Frew 10/06/2015 at 6:11 am

Nice analysis – I was enlightened by the information – Does someone know where I would be able to access a sample 2015 CA DMV 227 version to fill out ?

2. Pingback: Printable Halloween Bat Mobile - TodaysMama

3. georgia stewart 12/23/2012 at 7:20 am

this is rockin and so perfect for my son , thank you for sharing it , it is totally going to make his day and make him feel very special cuz he is
    kindest regards
    georgia from ohio

4. Pingback: Parents: Do You Make Small, Medium, and Big Deposits to Your Kid’s Love Banks Daily? — TimeOutMom

5. Pingback: Kids Need an Occupy Movement Too « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

6. Oma of two 10/29/2011 at 8:59 pm

why is it that when I try to save the certificate after I have entered my grandchild’s name etc. it will not save as a pdf or jpg. It saves as a website … help … please.

Oma of two

• Oma of two 10/30/2011 at 12:14 am

I have tried again … this time when I tried to have the certificate with the changes, it saved it with the example name, category etc.

I’m still stumped – I’m obviously not computer savvy enough to figure this out … OR … could it be that it does not work the way it’s supposed to because I am on a Mac ?

Thanks again for your time.

7. Pingback: Halloween Desktop and Smart Phone Wallpaper « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

8. Pingback: Printable Certificate of Awesomeness | RachaelH.com

9. rani 09/19/2011 at 2:41 pm

This is perfect! My girls will love this!

10. Rachael Herrscher 09/19/2011 at 8:48 am

So weird! Somehow the link was deactivated. I just fixed it – so you should be able to click above to download. Let me know if you have any problems!

11. Jennifer D. 09/19/2011 at 8:45 am

I don’t see a link to download the certificate. Am I missing it? It says download here, but no link.