Mama of 3. Founder of TodaysMama.com and Click Retreat, a photography and social media retreat for bloggers. TEDx: What?

Fall Premiers

It’s that time of year again!

I enjoy taking the summer off and watching little to no TV at all, but there’s something about the chill in the air that makes me completely excited to reach for my remote!  Here are the shows that I’m looking forward to this season:

Modern Family

9/21 at 7/8c on ABC

I simply cannot resist Phil Dunphy. He apparently lives within a 45 mile radius of me and it’s my quest to meet him in the streets. I’ll find you Phil!

Here’s the preview for the premier TONIGHT!

Grey’s Anatomy

9/22 at 9/8c on ABC

Don’t judge me. I know it’s gone off the rails but I still can’t not watch. I was laughing out loud at the musical episode last year, like laughing out loud and yelling and embarrassed for them all at the same time. But I still can’t look away.

Up All Night

9/21 at 8/7c on NBC

Have you seen this trailer? It’s GOB as a parent and it’s hilarious. But the swearing about how cute their baby is? We do that at our house.

Suburgatory

9/28 at 8:30/7:30c on ABC

Say it three times fast. I actually just got a preview episode for this in the mail the other day. I hadn’t heard of the show before. The real test of a new show is if my husband will watch it again with me and it passed! We’ll be tuning in again.

Pan Am

9/25 at 10/9c on ABC

This summer I attended a screening of the first episode with Sony Entertainment. I think it’s pretty irresistible and I’ll be watching it this season.

What shows are on your list this season?

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1. Pingback: Fall Premiers | RachaelH.com

2. Raejean 09/24/2011 at 7:57 am

Castle, Mentalist and Body of Evidence started new seasons! I guess we like crime shows…

3. Erin Oltmanns 09/22/2011 at 9:00 pm

You finally got me hooked on Modern Family. I love that show! I can’t live without the Vampire Diaries. Oh, Damon… I also love Castle and Fringe. I can’t do the drama of Grey’s. No collection of people could be THAT messed up.

• Stephanie Porter 09/22/2011 at 9:56 pm

DAMON INDEED! And how can I forget Castle and Fringe? Those are two my hubby watches with me. YAY!

• Erin O. 09/25/2011 at 1:37 pm

DUUUUUDE. Did you watch this week?! Damon KILLED it at the end.

4. stephanie peterson 09/22/2011 at 6:59 pm

girl, you look hot with the pan am ladies! I back to watching grey’s also:)

5. Stephanie Porter 09/22/2011 at 1:26 pm

Dude. Modern Family is one of the most consistently well-written/acted shows on TV.
    I’m still on the Grey’s train, even when it’s be craaaaaazy. I love The Good Wife. I watch Hawaii Five-O because I miss LOST, I love Hawaii, and I get to see my old LOST buddies there.
    I never watched 90210 as a kid, so I am getting my fill with Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries.
    Enjoying Up all Night, New Girl and Revenge is intriguing.
    I’m adding Suburgatory to my DVR list now. THANKS!

6. dalene 09/22/2011 at 7:51 am

After having sworn off TV for several years (not really, but I simply didn’t have enough time), I found myself watching a few shows via hulu.com. So yes, I’ve been counting down the weeks till the fall premiers. Can’t wait to catch Modern Family today (there is a one-day delay for hulu). Also enjoyed a double-header of NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles the other night.

• Rachael Herrscher 09/22/2011 at 8:41 am

We watch everything on Hulu as well! Excited to watch Modern Family tonight!

7. Erica Fehrman 09/21/2011 at 9:36 am

Look at you! Are you wearing a necklace?! Modern Family rules.